This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
Riassunto della policy
Dati personali raccolti per le seguenti finalità ed utilizzando i seguenti servizi:
- Contacting the User
- Contact Form Personal Data: last name; email; first name; phone number
- Mailing list or newsletter Personal Data: last name; email; first name
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- ActiveCampaign Text Message and SMS MarketingPersonal Data: last name; email; first name
- Management of data collection and online surveys
- Facebook contact acquisition adsPersonal Data: last name; email; first name
- Interaction with live chat platforms
- ActiveCampaign site messages Personal Data: Cookie; Data disclosed while using the service; Usage Data; email
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- YouTube social button and widgetsPersonal Data: Usage Data
- Facebook Like button and social widgets Personal Data: Cookie; Usage Data
- Facebook Audience NetworkPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier, for example)
- Facebook's Similar AudiencePersonal Data: Cookie; Usage Data
- Registration and authentication provided directly by this Application
- Direct RegistrationPersonal Data: last name; email; first name
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Facebook RemarketingPersonal Data: Cookie; Usage Data.
- Facebook Custom AudiencePersonal Data: Cookie; email
- Google Analytics and Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel)Personal Data: Cookie; Usage Data
- Transfer of Data Outside the EU
- Other legal basis for transfer of Data to third countriesPersonal Data: various types of Data
Informazioni di contatto
- Data Controller Eventopeople srl- via Upper Ravagnese 187, 89931 Reggio Calabria
- Holder's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Titolare del Trattamento dei Dati
- Eventopeople Ltd. - 187 Upper Ravagnese Street, 89931 Reggio Calabria
Holder's email address: email@example.com
Tipologie di Dati raccolti
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; phone number; email; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier, for example); Data disclosed while using the service; various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who are in doubt about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and warrants that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Modalità e luogo del trattamento dei Dati raccolti
Mode of treatment
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Base giuridica del trattamento
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
L’Utente ha diritto a ottenere informazioni in merito alla base giuridica del trasferimento di Dati al di fuori dell’Unione Europea o ad un’organizzazione internazionale di diritto internazionale pubblico o costituita da due o più paesi, come ad esempio l’ONU, nonché in merito alle misure di sicurezza adottate dal Titolare per proteggere i Dati.
L’Utente può verificare se abbia luogo uno dei trasferimenti appena descritti esaminando la sezione di questo documento relativa ai dettagli sul trattamento di Dati Personali o chiedere informazioni al Titolare contattandolo agli estremi riportati in apertura.
Periodo di conservazione
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may retain Personal Data longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Finalità del Trattamento dei Dati raccolti
Testo suggerito: I commenti dei visitatori possono essere controllati attraverso un servizio di rilevamento
User Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Online data collection and survey management, Contact management and message sending, Interaction with live chat platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Registration and authentication provided directly by this Application and Data Transfer outside the EU.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Personal Data Processing Details."
Dettagli sul trattamento dei Dati Personali
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the UserContact Form (this Application)The User, by filling out the contact form with his or her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.Personal Data Processed: last name; email; first name; telephone number.Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including of a commercial and promotional nature, relating to this Application may be sent. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this Application or after making a purchase.Personal Data Processed: last name; email; first name.
- Contact Management and Message SendingThis type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts, or contacts of any other type used to communicate with the User.
- Management of Data Collection and Online SurveysThis type of service allows this Application to manage the creation, implementation, administration, distribution and analysis of forms and online surveys in order to collect, save and reuse Data from responding Users.
- Interaction with live chat platformsThis type of service allows interaction with live chat platforms, operated by third parties, directly from the pages of this Application. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Application or this Application to contact the User while he/she is browsing its pages.
- Interaction with social networks and external platformsThis type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
- Interactions and information captured by this Application are in each case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network.
- This type of service may still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when Users are not using it.
- AdvertisingThis type of service allows User Data to be used for marketing communication purposes. These communications are displayed on this Application in the form of banners and other forms of advertising, also related to the User's interests.
- This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are given below.
- Some of the services below may use Tracking Tools to identify the User or use the technique of behavioral retargeting, i.e. displaying advertisements tailored to the User's interests and behavior, also detected outside this Application. For more information on this, we suggest you check the privacy policies of the respective services.
- Registration and authentication provided directly by this ApplicationBy registering or authenticating, the User allows this Application to identify him/her and give him/her access to dedicated services. Personal Data are collected and stored exclusively for registration or identification purposes. The Data collected are only those necessary to provide the service requested by the User.Direct Registration (this Application)The User registers by filling in the registration form and directly providing this Application with his/her Personal Data.Personal Data processed: last name; email; first name.
- Remarketing and behavioral targetingThis type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize, and serve advertisements based on your past use of this Application.
- This activity is facilitated by tracking Usage Data and using Tracking Tools to collect information that is then transferred to partners that handle remarketing and behavioral targeting activities.
- Some services offer an email list-based remarketing option.
- StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to track User behavior.Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Transfer of Data outside the EUThe Data Controller may transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (i.e., all countries outside the EU) only in accordance with a specific legal basis. Therefore, such transfers of Data are performed in accordance with one of the legal bases described below.The User may request information from the Data Controller regarding the applicable legal basis concretely applicable to each individual service.Other legal basis for the transfer of Data to third countries (this Application)When no other legal basis is applicable, Personal Data may be transferred from the EU to third countries only under one of the following conditions:
- the transfer is necessary to perform a contract concluded between User and Controller or pre-contractual measures taken at User's request;
- the transfer is necessary to conclude or perform a contract entered into in the interest of the User by the Controller and another natural or legal person;
- the transfer is necessary for reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- the transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or other persons when the Data Subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
- In such cases, the Owner will inform the User about the legal basis applicable to the actual transfer through this Application.Personal Data processed: various types of Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access to your Data. You have the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. Users may verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions apply, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have their Data transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- propose complaint. The User may bring a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Dettagli sul diritto di opposizione
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data with direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Come esercitare i diritti
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Ulteriori informazioni sul trattamento
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
Log di sistema e manutenzione
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Informazioni non contenute in questa policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Risposta alle richieste “Do Not Track”
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will re-collect the User's consent, if necessary.
Definizioni e riferimenti legali
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this Application who, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small portions of data stored within the User's browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology - e.g., cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags, and fingerprinting - that allows tracking Users, for example, by collecting or storing information on the User's device.